Pages

Snippets

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

I'm sure you've noticed (or more likely not noticed at all) that I basically quit blogging for 3 years. But here I am blogging today.  Let's not get your hopes up just yet.  We'll see if I can maintain.

A few years ago I've started setting New Years Goals.  I've reached some goals and I've missed some, but overall, I think they have helped motivate me and hold me accountable.  So I like doing them.  This year is no different.  So, without further ado....

Rachel's 2015 Goals:

1. Maintain my current mileage (run 17+ miles each week) and do 35 sessions of speed work.  

2.  Blog 52 times 

3.  Here's my most humiliating one: NO PHONE WHILE DRIVING. I'm even prepared to tell the kids this goal, so you know I will do better. (Talking on the phone while driving is allowed...but debate-able as to if that's even a good idea or not)

4. Put away all folded laundry THE SAME DAY that it is folded.

5.  And back again for who knows how many years in a row....FLOSS MORE OFTEN!!

So, there you have it.  

Blog 1 in the books. Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning:











No comments:

Post a Comment