Pages

Snippets

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

I am trying this again!  I said it last year, and I'll say it again.  I don't do New Year's Resolutions, however, I DO like concrete goals for a New Year.  (Obviously, punctuality is not one of my goals). And since I'm setting goals, I like to be organized about it and have goals for different areas of my life.  So.  Here they are:

1. Fitness:

Keep a running log that includes the workout, distance, pace etc.

2.  Family:

Blog 52 times this year.  I know this was my goal for last year and I was doing okay at it, but then there was this little thing that happened....like a fire.  And I just flat gave up and decided to heck with it!

3.  Spiritual Life

Have someone over from church for supper AT LEAST once a month.

4.  Body & Soul

Format my WOW Boot Camp plans to make them more user friendly AND start taking attendance in my BC class again.


Also!  Let's up the ante this year.  For every goal I achieve this year YOU, yes YOU, will be encouraged to mail me a prize.  I thank you in advance.

Blog post: 1/52

No comments:

Post a Comment