Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby Dedication


Baby Dedication went very well. Luke was awake for the entire dedication and then fell asleep as soon as we sat down and slept all the way through church. We went to class as well as church and were 15 minutes late, but I thought we did pretty well considering it was our first trip to church. I got to be in class for about 15 minutes and then I went to feed Luke so he would be a happy baby for the dedication. It worked out quite well.

One couple with a new baby as well, are professional photographers so they took family portraits of everyone, and we all get one 8X10 for free, with the option of buying more, of course.

A friend from Body and Soul got Luke his first rainboots. They are toddler size XS, but still way too big for Little Luke!

3 comments:

  1. Luke did you very well during church. I was proud. He looks so good. Looks like he's actually getting a tiny and I mean TINY belly.
    What a cute Soper family.
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad Luke is dedicated. What to? Milk? Dirty Diaper? or worse OU? Proud of him for taking a stand, now he just needs a cause.

    One confused uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I meant to say Luke did very well. That sentence was all messed up.

    ReplyDelete