1. Toy fire trucks. I don't think he could wind up with too many.
2. Praise Baby DVD. Any of them. The one we have is wore out Luke loves it so much!
3. Farm set. With small animals wagons etc that he can easily hold in his hand.
4. Something that comes with a trailer. He's obsessed with things pulling trailers these days.
5. A tool/work bench. The kind where he can hammer things in, screw things in, take bolts off or somethign like that. He likes to put things, "right there".
7. Small dump truck, semi, cement truck.
8. Toy motorcycle. Really into them right now, too.
9. School bus.
He doesn't need any clothes, but I know they're fun to pick out, so in that case either 18 or 24 month/2T would be fine.