Pages

Snippets

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Luke's a big boy!


Yes it's true. Luke is no baby any more. Yesterday morning I decided to put Luke down for his first nap upstairs in his crib. Then I came downstairs, looked at his pack n play in the living room--where it's been for 8 weeks--and decided I couldn't look at it there another minute. So, I took down the pack n play yesterday. Luke slept upstairs in his crib for all his naps yesterday...not a first. AND! slept up there all night last night. After we laid Luke down for the night, and began our nightly huge fit throwing, we adjusted the monitor in our bedroom to the quietest level that we could, while still being convinced we'd hear him if he cried. Well, I can still hear him sqeaking through it, but no more than I could when he was in the living room. We were both a little nervous to have him upstairs while we slept for the first time, but it went very well.


Luke had another first last night. He only ate ONCE during the night. He ate at 1:45am. He started squeaking, grunting and fussing around 4:30, so I went up and patted him until he went back to sleep. I figured it wouldn't work or last, but it did! He did some more grunting at 6:30 this morning, but stayed asleep until 7:30 when I woke him up for his "morning" wake up time.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.....Luke isn't a baby anymore. That's sad. Well maybe you two will start getting a few more hours of sleep each night. Let's pray huh?
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete