Pages

Snippets

Friday, December 12, 2008

Luke is a BAD BABY!

Does this pose look familiar, Audra?

He refused to eat lunch today. And by refused to eat, I mean, he ate not a single bite. NOT ONE! So I tried again an hour later and all he would eat were his peas. So, now he has to wait for supper. (He doesn't have a temp) I don't know what to do. Give him the same thing he refused as lunch (he's eaten it before) or try something different. I emailed Luke's pediatrician. We'll see what he says.

4 comments:

  1. from a grandparent with experience, luke is not a bad baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he's not. He gave me some kisses so I forgave him. We went out for pizza tonight at he kept blinking at everyone in the restaurant so his cutest also tipped the scales back the other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some would say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I guess there are two trees this "bad apple" could have falled from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. in response to anonymous, yes we understand he could get some of his behavior traits from kyles side

    ReplyDelete