Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Well.

Turns out, I'm about the only one who loves my deal finding posts, so I'm compromising. I'm still posting my deals--I mean they're just too exciting to not share! but I'll be sure to include at least one Luke story to make it worth your time, my 3 avid readers. But the good part is at the end--so there!
The following I got at Walmart with coupons for free: Jet Dry (5.97 value), Can of DelMonte diced tomatoes, 2 liter Diet Dr. Pepper, and Windex. The following I got at CVS. I paid 2.97 out of pocket and got 8.97 in extra bucks. 2-6hr energy drinks, 2 boxes granola bars, 2 small boxes Wheat Thins, 2 Toothpastes, 1 razor, 4 toothbrushes, 1 conditioner and 2 infant tylenol's. Luke's recent croup, cold and then brush with death--I mean teething, greatly deminished our supply.

Luke said his first word a few weeks ago: Car. Since then he's added book and apple. He can also roar like a lion. I'll try to catch him on video and post it. It's so cute. And he loves to play Ring Around the Rosie. Sometimes it's hard for him to fall down and he really has to work at it, but you can see he was successful in this attemp. We're looking forward to visits from my mom and dad (well, really they're visiting my Pappaw and Grandma Key in Ponca City, but I think it counts!) and from Michael, Audra and baby Girl, and Solomon. Can't wait to see you all!


1 comment:

  1. An improvement but a slight one. You should have to include a good video for every tube of toothpaste you tell me about. I think your up to like 35 free tubes of colgate and some excederine. Anyway, more video with Luke speaking before the next tube of toothepaste, or ESLE.....

    ReplyDelete