Pages

Snippets

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Last Meal Plan of 2010

I found a lot of new recipes to try in my latest issue of Taste of Home. However, they must have had some "ham" theme going because ham is about all we're going to be eating for the next month!  We'll probably end up cured before it's all over with!


Roast
Leftover Roast Stew (my favorite!! And the best part of this is...don't be grossed out here...1 crockpot, two meals and only 1 washing!!)
Chinese
Creamy Pasta Shells with Broccoli and ham
Ranch Ham and Cheese Pasta
Asparagus Ham Dinner
Shrimp and Tortellini Soup in tomato cream
Chicken Swiss Bundles
Fontina Ham Stromboli
French Toast
Slow Cooker BBQ Turkey Meatballs.


Maybe with all my new recipes I'm trying I'll have some good ones to post for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment