Pages

Snippets

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Leta is 6!

I'm sure it's no surprise to anyone reading that time flies!!! But MAN!! How in the world is my little Leta 6 years old?!  How did we go from this:



To this:
 Leta is missing her two front teeth.

We've been trying to celebrate "big" birthdays (5,10, 13 etc) with "bigger" parties and the other years, smaller, at home affairs.  This year Leta was able to invite some friends over for a tea party.  Since she does 1/2 day Kindergarten, I let her invite over all of the other half day girls right after school.  I was extra fancy because I bought paper doilies for their plates.  The girls ate and played and had a great time.  It was a beautiful day so they spent quite a while outside as well.


Leta opened her birthday presents that evening at supper.  She chose shrimp and "My Favorite Soup" to eat.  (My Favorite Soup is Taco Soup)

Name: Leta
Nicknames: Leta Bo, Leta Lou, Leets
How old are you: 6
What is your favorite color? all of them
What is your favorite animal? a cat
What is your favorite book? Rapunzel
What is your favorite movie? Cinderella
What is your favorite cartoon? Phineas and Ferb
What is your favorite song? Let's Get Together ya ya ya (we just watched the old Parent Trap)
What is your favorite food? shrimp
What is your favorite breakfast food? Regular Cheerios with milk
What is your favorite treat? Strawberries and whipped cream
What is your favorite snack? crackers
What do you like to sleep with at night? a lot of stuffed animals
Where would you like to go on vacation? To Emma's house
What is your favorite restaurant? Braum's
Who are your best friends? Emma, Jovie, Julianne and Ashley
What do you want to be when you grow up? An artist
What's your favorite thing about Kindergarten? I get to see all of my friends
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my friends
What is your favorite outfit? I don't know
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go into the forest
What is your favorite thing about Max? He's funny
Luke? He's cute
Daddy? He's awesome.
Mommy?  She's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment