Pages

Snippets

Friday, January 18, 2008

Weigh Check

This is Luke's sad face. It's pretty pittiful. Especially when that little chin of his quivers.
LOVE his expression in this picture.

Here he is sitting in his Bumbo with the sleeper that Brandon and Shanna Hayes got him for Christmas.

Grandma Key made Luke this quilt for Christmas. He just discovered the wonderful different fabrics on it the other day. He would stare and stare at one pattern, then look at another and do the same thing. He has a pretty impressive attention span for a 3 month old. Not like Riley, his second cousin, I'm sure, but pretty impressive none the less.



Today Luke and I went to the doctor for a weigh check. He is three months old today. He weighed 12lbs 8oz. He gained 1lb 4oz in one month. He is beginning to outgrow some of his 0-3 months clothes. He's getting big! I sang him happy birthday today. He looked at me. Then I sang:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
You look like a monkey,
And you smell like one too!
He thought that was hilarious and gave me the hugest grin ever. It was pretty cute.

1 comment: