Pages

Snippets

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Another Freebie Post


...because I KNOW how much you all love to know how I scored at CVS. They PAID ME 7 + bucks to take all of this stuff out of their store. (Are you gettin' all this Michael?)
6 Johnsons Buddies
2 Hershey's Bars
1 Toothpaste
2 NutriTrim Gums
1 Gillete Fusion Razor
2 Pert Plus Shampoos
2 Gillette Conditioners
2 Pantene Conditioners
1 Head and Sholders Conditioner.
I tell you what. This CVS shopping deal kinda gives me a high. You know how when people are addicted to something...drinking, smoking, meth...what have you...sometimes they will replace that habit with another to help them break their addiction. Well, all you meth addicts out there...might I suggest CVSing as your replacement habit? Move over you rehab facilities. Rachel just had a break through.
*Kyle read this and says I'm a dork. No seconding please.

1 comment:

  1. Tough. I second "husk Kyle". Solomon looked at your christmas picture on the fridge and that is what he called him(no prompting). As an aside, a oregon state fan at church had him saying "go beaves" on Wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete