Pages

Snippets

Monday, January 19, 2009

Nuttin' much


Here is Luke in his Christmas outfit from Grandma and Grandpa O. Luke's a big LL Cool J fan. When I opened the package, I just KNEW that it was goin to be way to big. Well it's not. The shirt fits perfectly...and maybe not for too much longer! But the pants he'll be able to wear for a long time. He needs pants with an adjustable waist band. Which isn't common in size 12mo. They usually break that feature out starting with 2T. The jeans Grandma Binky got him for Christmas have that though, and I LOVE it. The pants he wore to church Sunday fell down in the middle of the sermon. They DON'T have an adjustable waist.

After my bible study tonight I made a CVS run. I paid $10.73 OOP and got $12.58 in Extra Bucks. I love it when CVS pays me to take away their products. (Side note: Hickory Farms has their gift baskets up to 85% off...and you can get an additional 15% off with code SIZZLE at checkout. I made a purchase last weekend.) Brandon--feel free to go get Shanna to show off my great deal. You know you want to.

Sorry this picture is so blurry, but this is Luke's newest trick. He climbed down before I could get a better picture. He first pulled the basket out of the cupboard, then slid his chair over, and then climbed on in! He's very proud of himself.

And this is why Luke isn't ready for Crayon fun unattended. (pardon the red eye) And I'm a little depressed as it just hit me how "little boy" and not "baby" he looks in this picture.

There isn't just a whole lot new going on around here. And I kinda like it. There isn't much in the way of plans this week. Thursday Luke and I are going to try a Gymboree class for free. We're going to Play & Learn 4. It's the time slot that works best for us with naps. It's for 16-22 month olds. We're going to try it and see if they'll let him come even (using our Gift Certificate from Michael and Audra) though he's only 15 months. If not, well then I guess we'll wait until February to join. so ha.
Kyle went with a friend to Lake Draper (near Midwest city...not far from us, really) last Saturday and rode 4-Wheelers. He has big plans for Brandon and himself once Brandon's 4-Wheeler gets fixed. Luke likes to ride with Kyle and I up and down our street. There is just SO MUCH to point at!

No comments:

Post a Comment