Pages

Snippets

Saturday, March 14, 2009

More Freebies!

Move over Sal, you've got some competition in the blueberry department.
Yo, dawg. I'd like to give a shout out to all of my peeps.


We had run out of pancakes for Luke's breakfast in the freezer so we had breakfast for supper tonight. Luke loves frozen blueberries. I don't know how he feels about fresh, he's never had them. I estimate he ate at least a cups worth of frozen blueberries tonight along with his pancake.

My freebie run for tonight. I broke even. Usually I can make money, but tonight, this was all just free. Quite a haul, so I'm proud of myself. Here's the rundown:
6 toothpastes
1 slimquick energy drink
10 Zone protein bars
4 Mentos gum
2 packs (a 10 and a 12 pack) of Razors
2 dish soaps
1 Travel huggies wipes
3 packs of panty liners
2 body washes
1 conditioner
2 mouses
5 Johnson's Buddies kids soaps
2 Cascade Crystal Clean Dishwasher spot free rinse
1 mascara
1 bottle of Vitamin D supplements
1 Soft and Dry deoderant

1 comment: