Pages

Snippets

Friday, April 3, 2009

DADDY!!!

Luke and Jimmy! Luke worships him, you know (according to Jimmy anyway =))
Playing in Kyle's sock drawer.

Luke likes to lay like this and rock the ottoman.
Kyle's 31st birthday. 3-1 candles...pretty clever, huh?

Doug, JoAnne and Jimmy! came for a visit on their way back to TX.

Kyle: Has been working hard in the yard. He has lined several of our flower beds with rock and they look very nice and he's been coding alot of different things that have to do with different partnerships he has with other websites. He's also DYING to take the boat out for the first time.

Rachel: I have been busy with Body and Soul. We start our new session Monday which means every spare minute (expect these, while I'm blogging =) ) have been spent memorizing all our new routines. I'm having to learn them all sooner than normal this time so I've really been cramming.

Luke: He is trying really hard to be a daddy's boy. He asks about Kyle about 50 times a day. "Daddy?" "Daddy's at the gym, Daddy's working" I say. It's very important to know Kyle's whereabouts at all times. And I mean ALL times. He also has taken to crying "Daddy" very pitifully when I put him in timeout, like he's going to come save him or something. I'll let you know if that ever works for him *wink* Luke is also teething. He has 4 bottom teeth very close to coming in. This results in crankiness, stinky naps, not sleeping through the night...the usual. I'm ready for this to be over. I'm sure he is, too. He had his first swimming lesson this past Tuesday. LOVED it. He goes under water well, although he hasn't figured out what holding his breath is all about yet.
I went to a consignment sale last week and got some stuff for Luke for the summer and I got him a T-shirt from the OKC zoo that says "Cheeky Monkey" on it...just for you Vicki! Happy Birthday on the 5th and you, too, Georgeanne on the 10th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment