Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Still Lying!

Luke wanting the pop bead put on his cheek and wearing the shirt that Great-Grandma Olson gave him before he was born. He finally fits into it!


Today at Body and Soul, Luke got ahold of a gals water bottle. One with a twist cap. He had that cap off and all the water dumped out before I knew what was happening. So I got onto him, he said he was sorry and gave her a hug. A little while later he said, "Mommy dump water." To which I replied that I most certainly did NOT that it was he that had done it.

Then we went to Target to pick up more free cereal cups and we had this conversation.

Luke: Mommy dump water out.
Me: No, I didn't. Who dumped the water out?
Luke: Daddy.
Me: Daddy did NOT dump the water out. Who dumped the water out?
Luke: Monkey.
Me: A monkey did NOT dump the water out. LUKE dumped the water out. We do not dump out water!

1 comment: