Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Great Grandpa and Grandma Visit!






Not so long after Luke's birthday my Grandma and Grandpa Olson and Aunt and Uncle Marsha and Kent came to visit on their way to Texas.  They arrived Friday night after the kids were in bed.  It was nice to have a chance to visit with them, although I'm sure they were anxious to get to see Luke and Leta!  They were able to spend the night and got to spend the first part of the morning with us.  Luke and Leta loved the extra attention and were suitably cute.  Leta was in a generous mood and let people hold her.

They brought with them Luke and Leta's Christmas presents and Leta's birthday present.  I'm so glad because they're Christmas gifts were quite large and I don't foresee a time when Kyle and I would have been traveling that we would have had room to haul it.  They both love the lego table Grandpa made and I'm having a hard time keeping Leta off of it.  Which I began to enforce right after I took those cute pictures of her on top of it. Leta has to wait until Christmas to open hers.  It was nice to see them all and get to spend some time with them.  Can't wait until Thanksgiving when we'll get to see everyone again! (Except Marsha and Kent...they'll be busy "playing" with their Christmas trees!)

No comments:

Post a Comment