Pages

Snippets

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Final Frenzy

Friday Leta had a bit of trouble with a tooth and the floor.  Her lip got caught in the middle and it definitely lost.  They have a little red wagon and Leta was straddling it and riding it like a car and got a little front heavy and it tipped forward and she fell off.  Her poor lip bled and bled.  There was blood running down her face and dripping off her chin...it bled for much longer than she cried.  She's a tough old bird.  So she's been sporting a fat lip since then and I have told that story too many times to count.
Leta in her dress this morning.
Luke and Leta before church this morning.  Can you believe I got this picture in ONE, yes ONE take!?!?

The cutest 3 year old I've ever seen.  (Sorry Solomon ;) )

I've talked before about how there is an opportunity at church for the boys to lead a prayer.  Well it was Luke's turn again.  And he did SUCH a good job.  On the way to church I tried to prep him and tried to get him to tell me some ideas of some things he could say in his prayer.  He wasn't helpful, so I said, "Well, what are you going to say?" to which he replied, "You'll just have to wait and see, Mommy!"  I will gladly be the ridiculously obnoxious, overly-proud parent.  He said thank you for church, bible class, the weather, Mommy (twice), Leta (two or three times), Baby Max (twice) and Daddy (twice) and Easter Sunday (twice).  So I guess he did a good job other than being a little repetitive *smile*.  He even wore a tie this morning and was excited about it, although it probably caused some confusion at church.  He who wears the tie preaches, you know *wink*.

No comments:

Post a Comment