Pages

Snippets

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Frenzy Continues








Kyle is gone right now.  He left Friday late afternoon to go to San Fransisco.  He's touring Google HQ on Monday.  When he booked the trip he didn't realize it was Easter weekend and he was bummed to miss "the bunny" with Luke so Kyle and "the bunny" made a deal and he delivered baskets to our house on Thursday morning.  


Luke and Leta had fun finding their Easter baskets (that tricky bunny had hidden them!)  They had bunny and chick and heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and then hunted for eggs around the house.  Since the weather was kinda yucky that day I declared it a pajama day and we all stayed in our jammies all day long.  Luke thought that was fun and told Kyle several times how he was in his jammies ALL DAY!  I have to admit, I liked that part, too ;)


On another note, Friday morning the kids went to Body and Soul with me.  Before we leave or Kyle leaves Luke HAS to give Kyle a hug and a kiss goodbye.  Has to.  Like if he forgets and we or Kyle leaves, he will remember and then flip out.  I have found that a reminder so that this doesn't happen is best in the long run.  So.  We were getting ready to leave and I told Luke to go give Daddy a hug and a kiss good-bye.  So Luke runs off to his office, says good-bye and come back.  Leta watches all of this, and I could just tell by the look on her face she wanted to tell Daddy good-bye too.  So I told her to go and off she went as fast as her little legs could carry her to the office and then came right back.  It was so cute.  It was way cuter than it seems than when I re-read this paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment