Pages

Snippets

Monday, January 23, 2012

New Recipe Page!

When I first started sharing a few recipes I wasn't organized about it at all.  I didn't even label them in the beginning so there was no easy way to find them or search for them.  Then I added the label.  And that helps.  And then later I added "search this website" which helped further, but only if you knew the name of the recipe etc.  So today I finally sat down and made a page with links to most of my recipes that I have posted on my blog.  I'm sure I've missed some due to my lack of organization.  And you'll notice that my recipe page is a mess.  The recipes and their links are just listed randomly as I found them, not even alphabetically.  That may or may not come later.  You shall (or shall not *wink* ) see.

Anyway.  The moral of the story is...go check out my recipe page and see what you've been missing out on!  I have a feeling that my next meal plan will be all repeats because looking over these recipes made me want to make them!  And it made me incredibly happy that I'm already planning on making Creamy Pasta Primavera for supper tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment