Pages

Snippets

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I know, I know...

I know you're all disappointed that I haven't been updating my blog.  But ya know what we've been doing?  NOT MUCH!

Kyle did have his birthday and he requested apple pie for dessert, which turned out really well, I must say.  The kids had fun making him cards.  Luke's read:  I love Daddy because...he puts me to bed.  Leta's read: I love Daddy because...I hug my Daddy!

I've started a new Body and Soul session so these past weeks have involved me learning new routines.

Kyle is starting to get his garden planted and finished up his "drip lines".  He has been busy updating his website and adding some new features so there has been much coding filling up his days.

We have been having an unusually  warm spring, ,which is making me nervous for summer and so the kids have been loving getting in lots of outdoor play time.

Leta asks every day, "Who coming?"  She is quite disappointed when the answer is Nobody!

Max can crawl (for real crawl) and pulls up on EVERYTHING and even does a bit of cruising.  He made it onto the 3rd stair the other day before I got him down.  His skills are not advanced enough for stairs!  He is great at pulling up, but doesn't know how to get back down.  The results are usually not good.  He almost always ends up falling and hitting his head.  Cries of pain coming from Max are not unusual at all these days.  It also means he sometimes "gets stuck" pulled up in his crib during nap time and I have to go lay him back down.  In the earlier stages, this resulted in many poor naps, but he seems to be doing better getting down now this past week or so.  He has 6 teeth.





Luke has had more difficulty going to sleep at night.  He will come out 3-4 times with ridiculous excuses.  His foot itches, his forehead itches, he has dry skin on his feet, he needs to blow his nose etc.  He is still taking naps, but I have tweaked it a bit.  Luke and Leta go down for naps around 1:30-1:45, so around 2:45 I'll take a book up to him in his bed.  If he's asleep I wake him and he has rest time with a book until 3:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment