Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Next Generation

of Round Robin's have begun.


Dear Solomon,

I like Solomon because he has train tracks and Solomon is cute and his house is great.  When are we going to your house again?  Solomon text us back when are you going to come to our house.  Solomon, when Grandpa comes tell him that I scream when I get tickled because I don't like to get tickled, unless it's with a wooden spoon. I've been playing with the tent upstairs.  There's an earring in our house.  What have you been playing with? How is Emery?  Solomon if you have the color red and I want to color at your house I will always want to color with the red marker.  I also like blue and orange and green.  I like pink and purple.  Mommy has an iTouch and Daddy has an iPad.  Solomon could you come over to my house and sleep in my bottom bed?  The mattress is in the guest bedroom but Daddy will bring it in when you come.  My name is spelled L-U-K-E.  And Max is spelled M-A-X.  And Leta is spelled L-E-T-A.  If you give me the color red I will let you go down to the basement and play ghost with me.  Can we have a fort next time we come to your house?  I remember you have fort word.

Love you and miss you,
Luke

Dear Audra,

I like Michael and Audra and Solomon and Amelia and your new baby, Emery.  I like mommy's flowers that are for decoration.  Please help no one to ever lie up at your house.  We have a Dory movie and the movie of the Little Mermaid.  And we have the Polar Express.  The Polar Epress is a winter movie.  Mommy made granola.  Sometime could you come over to our house and watch the Polar Express.

See ya later!
Luke


Luke asked to "do words" to Solomon.  I type ver batim, which he loves, but it ends up being really scattered, thought wise.  Well we're off to "do words" to Grandpa Olson.


Dear Luke,
I have a fort.  I do have the color red, I will give it to you.  I have many different colors.  I like to color with them.  I just made many crafts.  I have crayons and a sand box to play in.  I have a swingset, water guns, blocks and a kitchen set.  Downstairs is nice and I just love to make airplanes.  You know cause it is all fun.  And I love playing tag and ghost.  I will give you the color red if you want.  I have a stuffed Tigger.  He is my special toy and he is very cute.  I have paper to draw pictures.  Luke I have played on the swingset and in the sandbox.  Dads coming home and we are going to have supper.  Luke it is nice if you would come over sometime to go camping in the backyard.  We could have snowball fights if the snow is wet.  Luke maybe next summer when you come we could play with water balloons.  I have just learned to swim.  I can swim.  I can swim.  It is fun.  It is really fun to go swimming.  I love to go swimming.  I’d love it Luke if you could come over and do it.  I will sleep in your bottom bed.  I have an ipad.  It has games on it.  You can play a game on it.  Some games you will find you will see the color red.  Luke, I can even have playtime with Emery.  I can even hold.  Next time you come you can hold Emery.  You all can hold little baby Emery.  Emery is doing fine we get to kiss her and hug her when we are saying goodnight to her.  It is fun. Maybe when you come to my house you could try sleeping with me in my small tent I made.  It is really, really fun.  My sister Annie built it but it was hard so mom helped us.  And we play prison.  Dad plays Gargamel with us.  I have windmills.  It is fun. I have just started on a pot holder.  I have chalk and a honey pot game and Legos to build with.  I would love it if you came over.

Like you,
Solomon

Leta and Max,
Hey Leta.  I know Max is really fine, but now we have a new baby.  I am glad I saw your baby before ours.  Because I didn’t want to miss seeing yours.  Is baby five months old or 10 months old?  Is the baby 13 months old?  When is the baby 4? 

Solomon love you and miss you.  See you and not see you.  Love you.  When are you coming back.  We will come to your house sometime.  Oh yes we will!
All done.  Love Luke and Leta and Max and Kyle and Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment