Pages

Snippets

Monday, September 8, 2008

Michael--don't bother reading this post...you'll just whine about it.

Today's I *heart* CVS deal. I got all of this ( 1 L'Oreal Revitalift, 4 cans of Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup Lite, 4 bags of Chex Mix, 2 Colgate Toothpastes and 2- 12ct boxes of Alavert) for $5.52 cents INCLUDING TAX. Plus! I got $5.99 ECB's back to use at a later date.
This weeks Walgreen's deal. All of this will be Free after I receive my rebate in the mail. Plus and additional 10% since I chose to get my rebate in the form of a Walgreens Gift Card.
Luke's 18mo. clothes.
Luke's 12 mo. clothes. Hopefully he won't have to go naked this winter!

1 comment:

  1. I read it anyway. Your going to have some clean teeth as your big deals help you get plenty of crest. Gotta have Crest, if I am in a bind and running low I will get some from you. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete