Pages

Snippets

Monday, September 8, 2008

Updates


It's time for updates on everyone! (Not just Luke) I'll put his at the end...saving the best for last.


Kyle: Kyle has been very busy looking for, finding, buying and learning about his new boat. He's taken it out a few time trying to get comfortable with it. He also recently bought a third website. It was an Orlando, FL rental website, but he's planning on taking it nation-wide. He's been sure busy lately recoding it into "his" code. He's given it a whole new look.
Me: I've been hopping around like mad everytime Luke goes down for a nap. I've learned all but one of the songs for this session, now. I've been calling half of the songs and Ruth Ann (my partner) calls the other half. Today we switched halves. I was NOT as good at these songs as I was the other. I have a LOT of work to do tomorrow. Today is laundry and errands and the grocery store so, no practice today.

Last week I went to a local baby/children's consignment sale and bought enough clothes to get Luke through this winter...I think =) I bought 12 month clothes and some 18 month clothes. We'll see if we make it through the winter or if I have to make emergency shopping runs like I did this summer.

I also signed up for a Precept Upon Precepts inductive bible study at a nearby church. I'd been doing these studies at our church, but decided I liked going to class with Kyle on Wednesday nights so I'd dropped Precepts. I've been missing it, so looked for an evening class. I go tonight for the first time at 6:30. It goes 'til 8:30, so I'll just leave early so I can put Luke to bed.


Luke: Loves to point. Ate a dead moth off the kitchen floor last week. Likes to swing and slide on his new "big toy" (found it on Craigs List and it's up in the game room). Can blink on purpose. (Is super cute..I'll attempt to get a picture) Can locate my belly button when asked.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel,

    That's great that you write about your husband's websites. When I talk to my wife about my rental sites see gets this glazed look in her eyes.

    That's also great that Kyle bought RentBlurb. Nice to see other small rental sites like ours going after the big companies like Primedia.

    Dave Dugdale
    RentVine.com

    ReplyDelete