Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Haircut

Luke riding on Brandon's remote control Hummer this past Sunday evening.

So. I tried to trim Luke's hair while he was in the bath the other day. Just a little...around the ears, his forhead and his neck. Kyle saw him on Sunday and made me promise to never touch his hair with scissors again. I'm no Chandra!

Updates!!

Luke: Is taking steps! His max is 7. He will mostly walk between Kyle and I, but will occasionally walk between two close objects.

Kyle: Is busy getting our old house ready to sell. No more renting =). We're putting in granite counter tops, recarpeting and repainting. We're also stripping off all the old wallpaper and painting instead. And by "we" here, I, of course, mean Kyle. We also got in Luke's new carseats. Kyle's been messing with them tonight.

Me: I made contact with an interior decorator to help us...well, decorationally challenged Soper's with the new house. I haven't been doing anything new or great shakes. I'm enjoying my Precepts class on Monday nights. I'm taking a meal to some friends tomorrow so I baked a cake to take to them today.

Traver: Traver has been coming only 2 days a week now, Monday and Wednesday and only eats with us on Monday nights. He's too good for us on Wednesday's now...he has to eat $3 hamburgers instead. He's been working hard on VTR and sometimes at the end of the day he's working on his website http://www.foregolftournament.com/ . He and his roomie got a new dog, an Akita, named Tasha.

No comments:

Post a Comment