Pages

Snippets

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


The pictures don't really do Luke's costume justice. We had the hardest time getting a picture. He didn't want to stand, and he REALLY wanted to take his hat and shoes off. You can't really see, but his hat has a long black braid in the back. Kyle hasn't had a chance to fix the red eye yet so ignore that, and also ignore my face. I'm not really on drugs. I promise.
We went Trick-or-Treating to the other 4 houses in our neighborhood. Only Rick and Davida Taylor across the street were home. Luke got some candy corns. I'm sure Kyle and I will have to eat them for him. The sacrifices we make for our child are incredible.

1 comment:

  1. yes! he and evey would have looked perfect together! Dangit! Love the costume! he was however missing the small skinny moustache though! (impossible I am sure!) he looked great!

    ReplyDelete