Pages

Snippets

Monday, November 10, 2008

We had an emergency.

He looks sweet and inocent. Things are seldom what they seem.

A poop emergency. I have to leave for my bible study at 6:10. So at 6pm I went back to change Luke's dirty diaper and gather up my things to head out the door. Unknown to me, he had pooped out of his diaper, so when I took of his pants it got all over his leg and his sock...big mess. However, I've dealt with the likes of THAT before. But then he kicked. And not just a little kick, an all out spazoid kick. Poop flew everywhere. My clothes, my hair...my face. So I stood there and yelled for Kyle. The poor guy. What a mess to walk in on. He took over and I hopped in the shower...and I was still out the door at 6:10 and made it to Precepts on time. That's right. I'm fast like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment