Pages

Snippets

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr. Universe


So, after my last post, Kyle received a "fan mail" for being great and helping out with that kind of horrible poop mess. I'm thinking after yesterday, he might just deserve SOME fan mail. Like maybe 2 or something.

Last night we were getting ready for bed and Kyle says -out of the blue-, "OU has a by tomorrow, so why don't I watch Luke and you see what Shanna is doing. You guys could go shopping or something." I have to admit, I was stunned speachless. I was so excited I literally had dreams all night long about all the things I could get done today sans Luke. This morning I told Kyle I was greedy (see how I repay kindness? There's no question who the better person is in this relationship!) and that I needed 2 days of him watching Luke, that I had too long of a To Do list to just go have fun with Shanna (sorry Shanna! But from the sound of it there will TOTALLY be a next time!! Start saving your Shanna dollars now!!!). So today I went and did almost all of my Christmas shopping. I have just a handful of people left (the ones I didn't have ideas for). I left at 10:30 and didn't get home until 4. I made 12 stops. Today would have been completely impossible without Kyle. Isn't this the greatest story you've ever heard? Fun day with Shanna...TBA.
Sorry ladies, he is SO taken. =)

4 comments:

  1. Kyle, I thought you outdid yourself with the "poop" incident. That was thoughtful and courageous. But this was just purely unselfish.

    As one who used to live with Kyle before Rachel came along and stole him, he is an awesome guy. I love him.

    Georgeann/Grandma Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Kyle is pretty darn awesome. I do look forward to our shopping date. Lets hope Kyle will let you escape again. I'll start saving those Shanna dollars now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete