Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shh!


So I got the greatest thing ever in the mail today. It's a Christmas gift for someone. Thus the secret. I like it so much I'm almost tempted to keep it for myself. But then I'd have to come up with another idea. I love it when something turns out better than you'd hoped.


Anyway, Luke has been sick/teething lately. He's had a fever since Saturday. Pretty low grade, but enough to make him not sleep well for his naps, so he's been extra cranky. Today, no temp and he's acting like himself again. He basically hasn't played with toys since Saturday. He's been very clingy. Hopefully we're over the hump and he'll have a tooth to show for all this. Otherwise, that means he's been for real sick...and we've still got the same amount of teeth on the way to crank him out in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment