Pages

Snippets

Monday, July 27, 2009

Luke's First LIE!!!


This evening Luke was really wanting Kyle to be done working in his office and to come out and play. I had to work hard at keeping him distracted so he wouldn't just stand at the office door and cry. About 5:00 Luke went to the door and started yelling "Supper's Ready!" When he knew it wasn't. It's his job to go tell daddy or the boys that supper is ready, but tonight. He took things into his own hands. So when I sent him back to tell the boys when supper was really ready...30 minutes later. He wasn't believed. I tried to tell him about the boy who Cried Wolf, but I think the moral of the story was lost on him.

AND I passed by ACE Group Fitness Instructor test today. I'm now officially Nationally Certified. I'm SO glad I'm done studying for it and that it's over and DONE with!! What a huge relief. Now I feel like life can go back to normal. Just think what I can accomplish during Luke's naps now that I'm not studying/and or napping the whole time myself! You might be able to see my kitchen counters on a regular basis!

1 comment:

  1. Have you told Luke that his pants might catch on fire?

    ReplyDelete