Pages

Snippets

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Meal Plan

It's been such a long time since I've posted a meal plan, you all probably thought I fell off the meal planning wagon. Well, I assure you. I have NOT. I merely suffered the cooking doldrums. Also known as first trimester tired/sick. Nothing sounded good, and even if it did, I didn't want to make it anyway!

But I'm feeling better now. I have some new recipes to try out that I found via blogs. I'll let you know if they're any good or not.

New Meal Plan
Cheesy Salsa Mini Meatloaves
Fierro Chicken
Taco Salad
Quesadilla Pie
Chicken Fetuccini Alfredo
Chili Cheese Potato Casserole
Hubby's Favorite Casserole (not my hubby...that remains to be seen)
Grilled Chicken
Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts.

I'm also making:
Peanut Butter Banana Bread
Granola Bars
Whole Wheat pizza muffins

I'll also do pancakes, pizza and chicken strips sometime. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound yummy!! Be sure to let us know how they turn out!!

    Glad you're feeling better! I rarely ever see you now that we're in early service! We need to catch up sometime!

    ReplyDelete