Pages

Snippets

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Thomas the Train

Daddy and Luke riding Thomas the train.
Luke and his first "tat". We told him it was a stamp.
Getting the tattoo. He loves it.
Thomas the train
Playing trains
Mommy and Luke on Thomas
Cheesy grin!
We rode the caboose and there were two sets of seats up above and since we were first in line, we got one. We were told they were the best seats.

Silly face!

I don't think I've had a picture of Luke and I in a REALLY long time. Well, I guess at swimming lessons, but they don't count. Pictures of me, pregnant and in a swim suit...well, they should probably never see the light of day. So anyway, I'm happy to have a few where we're both looking okay. Luke had big fun riding Thomas. We told him yesterday and he's talked about nothing else. There was a lot to do there other than just riding the train. We arrived around 9:30 and left after 11. So it was a fun morning.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing my fall photography special if you want to get some family pics! No swimsuits are involved.

    ReplyDelete