Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Body & Soul baby shower for Leta!

The wonderful ladies in my Body & Soul class had a shower for Leta and I this past Monday. I don't know what I was expecting, but I wasn't prepared for what I got! It turned out to be a huge shower, with tons of yummy healthy snacks and way more generous hearts that I thought possible. Leta basically got all clothes (a few books and a blanket, too) and they were all SO CUTE.

Here is Luke holding Leta's mouse. It goes with the book, "If You Take a Mouse to the Movies"
Some of the gals. The girl in front is Kerri and she made the WONDERFUL diaper cake pictured below. That's her little boy, Jack, whom Luke loves. He's just a few months younger, but makes a good partner in crime back in childcare.

Sara (from Nebraska) and her three boys. Talk about determination to attend a baby shower!!!
Our wonderful childcare workers. Hope and Vicki, whom Luke calls "Bicki". Hope has her son Matthew with her much of the time and Luke loves them all. "Go Body Soul. Play Bicki. Play Hope Maf-ew".

I will say this for all of us. We just got done sweating for an hour...none of us has on make up, so trust me when I say, none of us are pictured at our best!
Ruth Ann Dreyer. My partner in crime.
AND THIS WASN'T ALL!
GORGEOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment