Pages

Snippets

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Merry Christmas Luke!


Kyle and I decided to get Luke an activity table. We had thought to do it for his birthday, but decided to get him the trike instead and BOTH was too much Soper Dollars. So MERRY CHRISTMAS LUKE! This is his main Christmas gift, which he will get as soon as I go get him from his nap here in a few minutes. We decided to let him have it early since we thought the "joy" of it might be lost on him since it's not a toy. (Side note: The boxes arrived this morning and as I hauled the little one in and Kyle the big one, I asked Luke what he thought could be in the boxes...and in his cutest most hopeful voice he said, "A fire truck?!?") So, as you can see, this very nice child sized table will be a let down since it is clearly
not a fire truck.

I'd been watching CraigsList since before his birthday for a child sized table and chairs and never could find anything I wanted. They were all the plastic ones, which are all well and good, but I knew this one would be in our living room until Luke is willing to play in the playroom upstairs by himself and I wanted something nicer looking. So, I finally found this one on Hayneedle.com and it had free shipping.

I put it together ALL by myself. I didn't have to redo anything nor did I put any parts together backwards, 2 huge accomplishments for me in the assembly department.

I imagine Luke will have fun coloring and playing play dough and trains on his table. At least I hope so ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment