Pages

Snippets

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Visit to the Fire Station





After lapsit this morning at the library, Luke and I stopped at the fire station to look at real fire trucks and real firemen. There were 3 trucks at the station and Luke had to "drive" each and every one. He was pretty timid at first, but then got more comfortable and ran all around each truck pointing at everything and saying, "What's that?" I couldn't get him to smile at the camera.

This morning on the way to the library Luke said, "I miss Solomon. I miss Grandma."

A few days ago in the car. Luke sneezes and says, "Luke sneezed. Like Daddy."

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you guys got to go. I knew they did that. I'll have to take Karter when he's big. Glad he had fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solomon says he misses Luke too :( I didn't know you could just walk into fire stations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can! and you don't have to schedule ahead of time. they did say the prefer during the week. Luke and I brought them thank you cookies. He got a bunch of coloring pages, a sticker and a temporary tatoo, which is currently on his fore arm.

    ReplyDelete