Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Meal Plan!

I don't know if I even posted my last meal plan. I'm surprised I didn't get flooded with emails claiming all your lives had come to a screeching halt. I mean, how do you people even plan your meals without me?!?

I have several new recipes that I'm going to try this session, so I'll let you know how they turn out.

So, here's the low down:

Baked Salmon
Creamy Pasta Primavera (new!)
Orzo and Chicken (new!)
Tacos
Black Bean and Quinoa with Chicken (new!)
Grilled Chicken
Cheesy Salsa Mini Meatloaves (made with ground turkey)


No new recipes to include with this plan, but hopefully my next post will have several. Since I went to Crest last night I got some Salmon which we will have for supper tonight. Yummy! I haven't made Salmon in a long time, mostly because it's hard to get good salmon here and frankly, I don't think the Salmon at Walmart would be that great so I usually pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment