Pages

Snippets

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jasmine Moran Children's Museum

I have heard about the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum in Seminole, OK ever since my elementary education days at OC.  I heard it was great and wonderful etc. etc.  So, of course, I've wanted to take Luke there for a long time.  However, it's 1 1/2 hours away and he has never done well with missing naps etc.  I decided it was time when I heard our babysitter was going to be back for Christmas break from ACU.  I had her come and stay with Leta for the day and Luke and I, along with our friends Karter and Shanna went to the JMCM for the day.


 Luke "flying" the airplane
 In the antique car
 Now flying the "real" airplane

 Luke and Karter digging for dinosaur bones.  Luke had trouble not throwing sand, so we didn't do this for very long.


 Climbing the big playland.

 Fireman Luke didn't want to wear the gear.
 Grocery shopping



 The train ride.
 Maze of balls.  This was very fascinating and we spent a lot of time here.
We got there around 10:30 am, left at 3:30 pm and still had not done everything indoors and NOTHING outdoors (except for the train ride-which is Luke's mind, was NOT long enough).  I would like to go back again someday without the kids and just play myself! ha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment