Pages

Snippets

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I know you have been dying to find out what my New Year's Resolution is.  I have, after all, made you wait until January 18th for this post.  Your minds are racing...

Here are a few things that I think you might be guessing.

1.  Stop procrastinating.
2.  Begin to wash all clothes by hand and then line dry them.
3.  Start making sour cream from scratch.  And my own aged cheese. The stinkier the better.
4.  Become the perfect mother.
5.  Discover a method so I will never have to feed my children again.  (They eat ALL the time.  Like 3 times a day plus snacks!)

Well, all your guesses are wrong.  My New Year's Resolution is so Resolution-y I didn't even wait until the new year to begin it.  I began in October.  That's right.  October.  And I'm still stickin' with it.

My New Year's Resolution:


To only wear yoga pants 1 day a week + days that Kyle is gone.


So far I've done it.  But I've noticed a few miscalculations on my part.  First.  It's Tuesday.  I've already used my one day for this week.  Second.  I'm pregnant and aren't yoga pants kinda like a uniform for pregnant people?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Oh my goodness --- Unfortunately we will not have the SAME DUE date this time around! =)

    Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for stopping by my blog today! And congratulations on the new pregnancy! You are such a fit, energetic Mama. And yoga pants, by the way, are a maternity staple!

    ReplyDelete