Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This Morning...


Since Luke has started sleeping through the night, when I put him to bed, I always make sure his diaper area is on a lap pad in case his diaper leaks. That way, I don't have to change the sheets. He's only leaked out 2 or 3 times, so it's really not that big of a problem anyway. Kyle went to go get Luke out of bed this morning, like he does every morning, but this morning, Luke had turned himself 180 degrees around in his bed and was chewing on his lap pad. GROSS! I know he hadn't wet through onto it or anything...but still...the thought.

Mostly I wanted to post so I could put up a picture of Luke with his fuzzy blonde hair.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I can't believe how blonde it is. It wasn't even that blonde on Sunday. Wow what a cutie Luke is.

    ReplyDelete