Pages

Snippets

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's done!

Kyle and Brandon are at the lake today.  Today we close on the  place at the lake.  Yee haw!  I couldn't go because I had Body and Soul this morning and a car wash tomorrow morning.  Last night Traver and Brandon (THANK YOU!) Came over and helped Kyle load up the U-Haul for moving day and Brandon came over bright and early this morning to go with Kyle to help him unload and assemble.  I'll do all the other stuff when I go next (dishes, bedding etc)  So, needless to say...we're very exctied about the weekends to come.

Kyle has also been builing on the playset for Luke.  He's gotten a couple more hours in on that, so it's coming along slowly but surely.  

Luke is asleep right now.  I put him down at 12:20...heard him fuss for just a second at 1 and then he cried for a while at 2 (I really didn't think he'd go back to sleep, but Dear Diary, he did).  He took an almost 3 hr nap yesterday so hopefully he's on the road to adjusting to 1 long afternoon nap.  When he wakes up next we're going to go play outside in the sprinkler.  Kyle bought him a little cheap one that sprays the water in an arch back and forth.  He's never played in it before so he doesn't EVEN know the fun that awaits him.

I also made cookies today for the bake sale which is accompanying our car wash, so I imagine Luke will get a "cook" for a snack.  He's also starting to say the dogs names some.  Woo-See is my favorite one to hear him say.

Anyway, for all you Edmond-ites...our car wash is in the Mardel parking lot on Boulevard and 33rd from 9am to noon.  It's free, but donations are welcome!!!  So come on by and I'll wash your car for you =)

1 comment: