Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amelia Grace Olson

Born May 30, weighing 7lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long, she was named quite a while later, but I'd say all the time paid off.  Beautiful new niece!

On a Luke note, Kyle was gone Friday, Saturday and Sunday and all day yesterday (he went to Dana's to get him set up on his old computer) and around 4:30 Luke and I were reading on the couch and I looked down at him and his eyes were all filled with tears, so I asked him what was wrong and he broke out it the saddest, most heartbroken sobbs ever.  Crocodile tears and everything and said, "Daddy, daddy, daddy".  He was definately homesick for Kyle, who'd been gone all last weekend moving in and setting up at the lake house and then Luke is going to Body and Soul with me now...so appearantly he hasn't gotten enough Daddy quality time.  So Luke is staying home from Body and Soul today with Kyle.

2 comments: