Pages

Snippets

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Updates.

Kyle: Has been working on the playset. He has had help. My dad helped over Memorial Day and then he worked for an hour here, 2 hours there as he could fit it in. But then our friend Johnny came and stayed with us a couple of days and they worked a lot and got it finished. Kyle would have finished the playset eventually, but I know it wouldn't be done yet....THANK YOU JOHNNY!!!




Johnny brought his boys out a couple of the days and Luke had so much fun playing with them. He still asks about Damian. Damian and Isaac, like Luke, loved the 4 Wheeler.
Luke: Luke got a new life jacket for the lake. Just look at that HUGE 20lb "fish" Kyle caught!



Luke also loves to play in the sprinklers every chance he gets...which is basically however often I will let him. He loves it. The water is freezing and comes out really hard, but he doesn't seem to mind at all.




Plus, playing in the sprinklers means you end up covered in grass so you have to have a bath, the only thing that will get Luke inside without a fit. The promise of a cookie or a snack works too. Our friends the Hayes had their baby so we took them supper one night as a bribe to come over and gawk at their baby. Luke loves Karter. We had to limit his "holding Karter" time. He can only be gentle for so long.

Luke was so sweet and would kiss his little forhead and give him sweet hugs that quickly turned into bear hugs that just might squish a new baby in half. Luke also enjoyed the lake last weekend and liked to see all the other boats out on the water. "Bo" and "wa-wer".
Me: I've been feeling okay. No throwing up so not horrible at all. I have been very tired and have needed a nap every day. Luke and I go down everyday about the same time =). I'm teaching a 5 day a week 3 week long boot camp from 6:30-7:30 in the morning. So, I'll be headed to bed extra early tonight so I can be up at 5:30 tomorrow. However, I don't know if I'll make it until Luke's naptime tomorrow. I might need a morning nap as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment