Pages

Snippets

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meal Plan

I've already started on this meal plan, but have yet to do the grocery shopping that goes with it, so I'm limited in my choices.

French Bread Pizza
Shish-k-bobs (marinated 24 hrs in Chicago style steak marinade)
Grilled Chicken
Grilled round steak
Audra's Chicken and Rice (had this tonight...made it in the crock pot since I knew I'd be at the Dr)
Audra's Swiss Steak
Spaghetti
Macaroni and Cheese
Cheater Chicken Divan
Broccoli Tuna Casserole
Feta Stuffed chicken breasts (doubled) Having the neighbors (Rick and "Dia" Davida) over for supper.

Extras include: cheesecake (rick and Davida), bundt cake (traver's birthday request), cookies (take to a cook out at Travers) and meat for a neighborhood cookout at our place after our neighborhood clean up day.

And I'll probably make pizza sometime. Because it just makes Kyle so happy.

This past meal plan I made pizza, chicken strips and french toast, so I was able to really stretch it out. Normally I buy a couple loaves of sliced sourdough, but I was at Target and the sourdough didn't look large enough so I got white panini bread and it made really good french toast. We had that for breakfast when Doug, JoAnne and Jimmy stopped by on their way home to Houston and JoAnne even asked what kind of bread I'd used, so I might just have to permanantly switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment