Pages

Snippets

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's been awhile.

I ate dirt.


It's been a while since I've posted about the great deals I've been getting. I recently went to CVS and through a transaction (can't remember what I got now) I got quite a few Extra Care Bucks. So I went last night to spend them on some things that I needed. I got 4 gallons of milk, 1 jumbo pack of pampers (18.00...not cheap!) and a box of tampons, used coupons and Extra Care Bucks and my total was $3.55. AND I got $2.98 back in ECB for next time. Not near as many as I had, but who can complain when you got free diapers and milk!

Today I went to Target to get a list of stuff and here is a picture of what I got for free:
38 individual cups of cereal. I think Luke will be eating one of these every morning for, well, the next 38 days =).

Also, on a side note, I made Hubby's Favorite Casserole last night. It was NOT my hubby's favorite casserole. Kyle thought it was just okay (and really, I agreed with him. It needed more seasonings....oregano, basil...something). So I asked him if I should copy this one down to make again. He didn't think so. Not really a winner at our house. So if you try it, my advice is to really season up that tomato soup somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment