Pages

Snippets

Monday, August 31, 2009

Bedding? Check.

Luke and Daddy digging in the dirt.
I tell you what! If you're wanting bedding that isn't super babyish (me thinking I don't to redecorate in a year etc) or that is super girly...you've got your work cut out for you! I finally settled on this Little Boy Blue Baby/Toddler quilt...meant for a boy, but I think it will be perfect for our Little Miss. This will go with the brown chair and green crib and changing table she will be inheriting from her big brother. I can't WAIT for it to get here in the mail so I can start matching colors from it and planning Kyle's future paint job =)

Cute Luke Story: Tonight at supper, Luke was telling us what/who he wanted to tell God thank you for, as he does every night. Tonight he said, Traver, Mommy, then looked at Kyle. And just looked with this VERY mischevious grin and burst out in huge belly laughs. Because he was on purpose "forgetting" Daddy. Cracked us all up.

Swimming lessons start tomorrow as does the Lapsit program at our local library. Luke loves that program. They play, sing, play games and read a story. He has no idea how much fun he's going to have tomorrow! Now that Kyle will be going to the same gym we take swimming lessons from, mabye I'll be able to get some pictures of Luke swimming. He's very splashy.

PS I made the Italian Omlet tonight with Mom's hashbrowns and they were both a hit. I'll have to include the Italian Omlet recipe in my next Meal Plan post. Very yummy and very inexpensive to make. Me gusta!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this quilt is more girly than boyish. I think you did good. I love it. Can't wait to see it all together.

    ReplyDelete