Pages

Snippets

Monday, August 10, 2009

Body and Soul Session

Weekend: We went to the lake this past weekend with Johnny and Cindy. Boy, does Luke ever love Isaac and Damian! He had so much fun playing with "the big boys". We spent a lot of time on the boat, tubing and skiing and swimming. Luke really liked to swim. He and the boys liked to throw rocks into the water. I think we all really had a good time. I took my camera...but didnt' take any pictures.

Luke said: Today in the car he told me he had an "injury". Yesterday at church Luke kept looking behind him and during communion whenever we would say a prayer he would look at the lady behind us and say, "Asleep!" And then when the prayer ended, "Amen. Awake!"

B&S: The new Body and Soul session starts (for the Quail Day Class (the one I co-teach at)) Monday August 24th. It's at the Quail Springs Church of Christ gym (May and Memorial). Right off the turnpike and very convenient to get to. We also offer childcare at this location. (So if you want in on that...let me know to reserve your spot now!!) Our classes are M/W/F from 9:15-10:15am. This is a really fun session with lots of great choreography. I'm really looking forward to this one. The session is 10 weeks long. Each class costs $3.50. You can prepay for 1, 2 or 3 classes per week. We have classes all around the metro for any make up classes you might have. That's the good thing about Body and Soul, they really go out of their way to make sure you get what you paid for. I know most of you who read this are too far away to even care about this. Sorry =) But Shanna...I think you should start coming! And Genevia...consider this a personal invitation. I think you would really like it. You can come to one class for free to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment