Pages

Snippets

Saturday, February 13, 2010

1 month old today...and 32 years old today....

Happy 32 Michael!

Leta celebrated turning 1 month old today by rolling over from her tummy to her back. I went back and checked my blog (the main reason I keep a blog! You two readers are the other reason...) and Luke rolled over at 14 weeks. Leta rolled over at 4 weeks and 3 days. Clearly she's advanced.

Kyle went to run in another track meet today. So Luke and I left Leta having tummy time in the living room and went to tell Kyle good-bye at the door. When we came back Leta had the top half of her body mostly rolled over and as Luke and I watched, slowly the rest of her followed. Rolling over is officially her first "skill." She's got skillz now. SKILLZ!

Luke at just over 1 month.

Leta exactly 1 month old

Riding in the double stroller today.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet ride, I woulda went with black and characol myself. :) People are often surprised to find a second one down below, but stroller does draw a bit of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one wasn't on sale. I got it at a going out of business sale. It was that or a pink camo one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue looks good, better than a pink one.....

    You taken it out much yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. We've only taken it out once. I use the front carrier quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete