Pages

Snippets

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pappaw, Grandma Key and Marjorie Visit






Sorry the smiling picture or Leta is sideways. I've loaded it every direction and that's all it'll give me. Weird. I took the picture horizontally, too! who knows!

Yesterday Pappaw, Grandma Key and Marjorie came to visit. They were disappointed Luke was asleep, but that gave them some time to just hold Leta and steal her sugars. I did wake Luke up at 3:30 since he was being a sleep head so he wouldn't completely miss them!

Marjorie brought some really cute outfits for Leta for this summer, which is good because we don't have many clothes for her in that size.

Grandma Key mad Luke a "Bread Teddy Bear" which he loves and has been snacking on ever since. We had a really nice afternoon.

Leta is enjoying The Itsy Bitsy Spider so that top picture is of her smiling this morning while I was singing that to her. She hasn't rolled over any more. She is still sleeping well. I'm nursing her at 10:30 (and she doesn't eat much because she's JUST. SO. EXHAUSTED!) and then waking up sometime after 3am (last night 3:45, the night before it was 4!!!) and then her wake up time is 7:30am, which comes to early for me it seems! She is a better nurser than Luke and we're already down to 30 minutes average per nursing session, which is nice. During her middle of the night feeding it takes more like 45 minutes, but she's eating a lot at that time.

I've started going back to work out at Body and Soul. It's nice to get out of the house and the workout is great! I've been missing it!!

1 comment: