Pages

Snippets

Monday, March 28, 2011

Meal Plan? huh? What's that?!?

You all probably thought meal plans were a thing of the past, but I assure you...I HAVE been keeping up with them, I just haven't been keeping up with blogging about them.




Today Kyle turns 2 3's.  33.  Luke is very excited since he's three and daddy's two threes.  Exciting manly stuff.  We'll be having homemade Polynesian pizza for supper with strawberry shortcake for dessert.  There might be a present or two for Kyle if he behaves himself.  He already got a vegetable pan for the grill for his birthday.  He's excited to take it to the lake house.


Now, on the the important stuff, right?


Meal Plan
Spaghetti
Breakfast for supper (I'm thinking waffles)
Grilled Chicken
Grilled Steak
Shish-K-Bobs
Pizza and Strawberry Shortcake
Greek Chicken Pasta
Poppyseed chicken
Cheater Chicken Divan
Crockpot Tomato Basil Chicken

I was in the mood for grilling when I planned this menu.  We'll see if I'm in the mood for grilling when it comes to be supper time in the next few weeks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment