Pages

Snippets

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We're having another....

BOY! Luke is excited, since he got what he wanted.  However, he thinks the new baby's name should be Barker, which I hate to break it to him...isn't happening.

Luke has been into talking about seeing the baby and snuggling the baby etc. so when we had our big ultra sound on Tuesday, of course, I wanted him to go...so we all went.  Kyle had his hands full holding Leta and keeping Luke's hands off of everything in the room.

When we finally got home I asked Luke if he liked seeing pictures of the new baby.  His reply?  "I liked it, but I like seeing the stuff in the office better.  I want to be a Doctor so I can touch it."  Fine with me!  He can take care of us in our old age.

Speaking of names...we've decided to move on from the letter "L".  So if let me hear your "M" name suggestions.  I have one that I like, but Kyle is still working on coming around.

2 comments:

  1. Michael is a nice name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, Mason, Maddox, Mark, Maguire,

    that's it for now :)

    ReplyDelete