Pages

Snippets

Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Stuff!

With the upcoming arrival of Baby Max we have had some "rearranging" going on.  When we built the house the floor plan called for a separate single car and a half garage.  We debated on what to do with that space.  We didn't feel that we needed 4 car slots, so we knew we wanted to do something else with it.  Gym or guest room was the debate.  Gym won, but as it turns out, guest room should have.  So Kyle headed up the project of converting our gym (treadmill plus my dinky "girl" free weights room) to a guest room.  It's finished.  It's been finished for a while, but I was getting curtains to go in there so decided to wait to post pictures.  I'll have to post more once we get our guest room furniture moved into there.  I must say Kyle did a great job (and I didn't do half bad on the curtains myself *wink*).  He picked out/did EVERYTHING.  The only thing I did was the curtains.

 The closed door on the left is a closet.  Then there is just a cupboard with counter and the open door on the right leads to the bathroom.  
 View in the bathroom from the doorway.

Linen closet to the right and the shower.  Was very hard to get good picture of this side of the room.

 Luke's new curtains.  He's not too sure about them still.  He didn't want new curtains.  He liked the brown sheet we had draped over his window with the hole in it.
 Leta's room.  I LOVE these curtains.  I should've taken a close up so you could see the pattern better.  Maybe I'll do that someday, but not today, she's already down for the night.
Max's future room, but still set up as the guest room.  

2 comments:

  1. Great job picking those fabrics. I love them all. I can't wait to see them all in person

    ReplyDelete